F&R Cawley offer a complete Waste Management Service, which primarily encompasses Recycling as the main objective. No matter how large or small your company, we can take care of all your recycling needs.
As landfill tax continues to rise, recycling can make a significant saving
on waste disposal costs. By utilising our different containers, baling
equipment, office paper recycling scheme,
or our Materials Recycling Facility, F&R Cawley
can now help you recycle more materials than ever before.
If you would like any more information on recycling please contact
Please see the list below for some of the items that we can recycle for you and what they are recycled into.
- Cardboard - plasterboard lining
- Wood (Softwood only) - chipboard products and composting
- Polythene - plastic products
- Metals - metal products
- Paper - paper & paper products, tissues etc.
- Newspaper & Magazines - newspapers and telephone directories
- Aluminium Cans - cans
- Plastic Cups - pens, pencils keyrings etc.
- Plastic Bottles - plastic products, waterbutts, fleeces etc.
- Toner Cartridges - refilled
- Mobile Phones
- Electrical Items - plastic products, pens, metal products etc.
- Fridges & Freezers - plastic & metal products.
- Fluorescent Light Tubes - light tubes
- Tyres - equestrian ménage flooring, childrens play area surfacing,
insulation boards, road surfaces, golf driving ranges, rubberised paint.